Finding new curated shops at home and in my travels is one of my favorite pastimes. There's such satisfaction when you've found a new source of goodies! As you'll notice most of my favorites have to do with your home and gift giving. A few of these are online only and some you just have to visit to get inspired!
Here's my Shop Small list for this year! The first four are in the Santa Clarita Valley (where we reside), then West Lake Village, Woodland Hills, Pasadena and Laguna Beach. Interestingly, they are all female owned businesses as well!
Click the link to see the website or where to find them. Happy shopping small! Xo
1. Maison On Main Street: Newhall. Kat has curated beautiful gifts, jewelry(yes, ZDC is there), small home goods and linens to name a few for your home and gift giving. Cool boho vibes and great playlists while you shop too! You can follow her on Instagram or go visit on Main Street.
2. Mixed By Design: Newhall. Sophisticated, chic and elegant. Rebecca's interior design philosophy is "investing in a piece you love, a piece well made, is one of the best things you can do when shopping for your home." Quality not quantity.
3. Care Tucker Style House: Newhall. Across from MBD and Maison she just opened and I'm super impressed with her clothing line! She designs and manufactures most of the pieces she carries. Bright, beautiful color palette along with neutrals.
4. Kirk's: Santa Clarita. She doesn't have a website yet but you can follow her on instagram @houseofkirks I have followed Hannah on her interior design journey and she just opened this store in our area. I haven't been able to get there yet, but I've heard it's fabulous. And while your at it follow her grandmother Mimi for inspiration on living!
5. The Closet Trading Company: Woodland Hills... Luxury designer resale shop and consignment store. This is also on my list for consignment stores after your closet edit! Beautifully curated pieces in all sizes. I found found a new silk blouse by Kobi Halprin for 1/3 of it's original value. Ask for Cristan(the owner) and tell her I sent you!
6. Heart Boutique: West Lake Village. I've known Adrienne for over a decade and this has been a dream of hers. Personal customer service, she and her sister Shannda know how to dress your shape.
7. Tuck Pasadena: Upscale European clothing brands you won't find in the department stores. Gorgeous pieces to travel in and for everyday. Ask for Mary and tell her I sent you. No website yet but you can follow her on Instagram.
8. Nuance Home + Lifestyle: Laguna Beach. I walked into this boutique and just wanted to live there. Worth a stop if your near or going by. Interior designer Lisa McDennon has exquisite taste.